Theses Rules has been enacted in respect of the law to offer you the best quality service.
- BASIC TERMS
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
This site www.kiteloop-media.comis owned and operated byKITELOOP Group (referred to here as "we," "us" or "our") and these terms set out the rules and obligations between us and you (referred to here as "you," "your" or "yourself") while using this Site. Before any use of it, you have to read it carrefully and agree with it.
You are not entitled to use this Site if you are currently barred from accessing this Site by us or any applicable laws of the country in which you reside or access this Site.
- What about
www.kiteloop-media.com is a community, innovative, scalable, syndicative, cohesive, user-adjustable, interactive, and intelligent hub web plateform made to allow users to access informations provided publicly by the web.
Features from KITELOOP has been conceived to answer to the global community actors’online needs.
« KITELOOP» : refer to a services set web plateform made to allow users to dicover and interact on specialized contents.
« Services » and « Features » : refer to all services, charged of free, accessible by Users.
« Website » : refer to the website KITELOOP accessible from www.kiteloop-media.com and then from mobile application of KITELOOP.
The Website display several services conceived to answer many Users’needs.
- YOUR PRIVACY AND INFORMATION
- Authoritative Statement
KITELOOP received the agreement of using personal data from the CNIL Authoritative Statement.
We do not cross-reference cookies with any other information which may enable you to be identified as an individual except in circumstances where you purchase a product or service directly from us.
- Location services
- REGISTRATION, ACCOUNTS, PASSWORD & SECURITY
In order to access certain features of the Site you may chose to register with us to create an account. You must be 18 years or over to register on this Site. You agree to provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. You should then choose a password and an account name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to:
- notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security; and
- exit/log off from your account at the end of each session.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 4.
We reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your account with us if you:
- provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or complete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete.
- use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the Site or annoying other users.
- AGE OF CONSENT AND USE OF THE SITE BY MINORS
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us. Except where the Site provides otherwise, children and young people under 18 years are entitled to access the Site and view or download certain Software and Content but we do not permit them to register an account, access certain content without the permission of an adult, or actively participate e.g. upload User Content (as defined below).
We reserve the right to ask for proof of age or eligibility. If we discover or suspect that you do not comply with the age requirements we reserve the right to:
- suspend or terminate your account or access to the Site immediately and without notice; and/or
- disqualify you from any future use of the Site; and/or
- remove your personal information from the Site and our records.
For further information relating to child safety on the Internet and this Site please see our Community Agreement.
- USER CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE SITE
You retain all of your ownership rights including intellectual property rights in your User Content. You are required to grant us a limited licence of your rights in the User Content as described in Section 8 below.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. As the site is linked to Facebook (As Facebook –Friendly) you agree that you are also solely responsible for the consequences of your www.kiteloop-media.com activities that could be published on Facebook.
You represent and warrant that:
- you have (and will continue to have during your use of the Site) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable us to host and display your User Content on the Site;
- the User Content you upload and post is original to you and does not infringe any proprietary right, including intellectual property rights, or any other rights (including rights arising in contract(s), confidence, privacy or rights of publicity) of any other person or entity;
- the User Content you upload and post is free of any harmful software (including but not limited to malware, viruses, trojan horses, worms etc.) which could impair, disrupt or otherwise disable the Site;
- all individuals featured in any audio/visual User Content you are uploading or posting are all over 18 years of age; and
- nothing in your User Content constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, provincial, national or foreign law.
You agree that by posting User Content, you are warranting to us that you have the relevant licence, permissions and/or authority to do so. If at any point you no longer have that licence, permission and/or authority, you will remove the User Content from our Site immediately.
Where User Content is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own your User Content) this will be made clear on the Site and you will then be able to choose whether to provide your User Content on that basis.
We have no obligation to:
- keep originals or copies of any User Content; or
- to return any User Content to you; or
- remove User Content from the Site on termination of your account with us.
- RIGHTS YOU LICENSE TO US
When you upload or post User Content on the Site you grant:
- to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell, sub-licence, distribute/broadcast (by any means now or hereafter developed), make derivative works or podcasts, display, and perform that User Content in connection with the Site or in public, any of our TV channels, mobile technologies and otherwise in connection with our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels; and
All rights, including intellectual property rights, in your User Content will remain with you and the license granted by you above is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the User Content in any way you see fit including allowing others to use it.
The above licenses granted by you terminates when you remove or delete any audio/video User Content from the Site. The above licenses granted by you in any textual components of your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable, but are otherwise without prejudice to your ownerships rights.
LINKS AND CONTENTS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES
- Basic Terms
Our Site may contain links or references to websites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships maintained and owned by others, including but not limited to any site owned or operated by Third Party Site (Not owned or edited by KITELOOP Group).
We have not reviewed all of the Third Party Sites and are not responsible for:
- the contents of or any advertising, products or services offered on Third Party Sites; or
- any dealings or disputes that you may have in relation to Third Party Sites.
We do not endorse or recommend any Third Party Site.
- Incoming Feeds
The website highlight RSS feeds, and social network feeds freely and deliberately accessible from anyone on Internet.
All Feeds are property of Third Party Sites. We don’t own and we are not responsible of this contents. We are not editor.
- COPYRIGHT, CONTENT, SITE MARKS & SOFTWARE
The Site contains:
- content including without limitation, text, posts, images, graphics, audio and/or video files;
- software including any files and/or images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software ("Software"); and
- the names, images, trademarks and logos identifying us, our channels,ours features, our products or services, our parent, associated and affiliated companies or third parties and their products and services (“Site Marks”); all of which are owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us and/or by our parent, associated and affiliated companies (individually and collectively the "Content(s)"). All Content is protected by copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered).
Where Content is expressly designated as ‘downloadable’, you may download one copy of that Content on any single computer to be used only for your personal, non-commercial, private use, provided you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices (“Downloadable Content”). Downloadable Content is licensed to you by us on a non-exclusive basis only for the purposes for which it is indicated and/or intended. We do not transfer title or ownership to the Downloadable Content to you. You own the medium on which the Downloadable Content is recorded, but we retain full and complete title and ownership to the Downloadable Content and all proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights associated with the Downloadable Content.
All Content or Downloadable Content shall not be copied, sold, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse- engineered or disassembled in any way without our express prior written consent.
- PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES
You may be able to purchase products and/or services from Third Party Sites. All such sales shall be governed by such third parties and we shall not be responsible or accept liability for such sale or any part thereof. Should your have any complaints, problems or wish to leave feedback on any product or service purchased from a third party site, you must contact the relevant third party directly.
- THIRD PARTY APPLICATION PROGRAMME INTERFACE (“APIs”)
- POP UPS
You may occasionally receive pop-ups when using our Site. Pop-up boxes from us will be clearly marked. You might also receive pop-up boxes from other companies. You may also receive pop-up ads from third parties. Pop ups may appear due to:
- sponsorship or marketing initiatives that we may be running; or
- software you have installed, deliberately or unknowingly, on your computer.
We do not endorse any third party website, product or service which may appear in any pop-ups which do not come from us directly.
- INBOX MESSAGE AND FEATURES
Inbox Message communications will be in the public domain and are not confidential. It is a condition of your use of the Inbox message that you comply with our Community Agreement.
- PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS
- TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
This agreement is effective until terminated by us or you.
You may terminate your relationship with us at any time without notice from you in your sole discretion, for any reason, by:
- removing or deleting all User Content you have submitted to us (other than text and comments);
- deactivating your account; and
- not accessing the Site again in future.
We may terminate or suspend our relationship with you at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice or liability to you if:
- we are required to do so by law; or
- we modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features or pages on the Site).
- DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
The Site, Content, User Content, information, images, logos, Software, Site Logos, text, graphics and products and services offered by us, our parent, associated and affiliated companies or undertakings, are provided ’as if’ and on an ‘as available’ basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and/or accuracy.
You acknowledge that the Site is provided over the Internet and so the quality and availability of the Site and interactive portions of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control. We make no guarantees that the Site will be available, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of malware, bugs and/or viruses.
Except as required by law, we or our parent, associated and affiliated companies or undertakings will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by:
- interruption or delay to the Site or errors, viruses, malware or bugs contained on the Site;
- any incompatibility of the Site with any other software or material on your equipment;
- any unauthorised or unlawful use of the Site; (e) any use, software, content or service on any Third Party Site;
- any damage, loss or corruption of any User Content, data, information or material;
- any problems or technical malfunction of any ISP, telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment and/or software;
- any monetary loss or for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other economic damages or loss, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site; or
- any other factor that is outside our reasonable control or any combination thereof. These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect any of your statutory rights.
You agree to indemnify, defend, secure and hold harmless and keep us, our subsidiaries, licensors and affiliates and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees and representatives the same from and against all costs (including reasonable legal costs), claims, loss, damage or proceedings incurred by or arising to us by reason of:
- any infringement of the proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, or any other rights (including rights arising in contract(s), confidence, privacy or rights of publicity) of any other person or entity or any other third party claims, losses, damages or proceedings arising out of our use of any of your User Content on the Site.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing links, Content or User Content on our Site, or have trouble using our Site with certain web browsers or software, or if you want to let us know how we can improve Site accessibility, please let us know. We appreciate any suggestions that will help us to improve our Site.
- OTHER USER CONTENT & COMPLAINTS PROCESS
If you become aware of any misuse of the Site or wish to complain about any User Content or material on the Site or believe any of your rights have been violated (e.g. your copyright infringed or you have been defamed etc.) you can notify us email@example.com This is the quickest way to contact us.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
www.kiteloop-media.com branded Whip MTB Super Media is owned by KITELOOP Group(registered as 821 102 647 RCS Annecy)
You can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Information
We will use any personal information collected from our Site in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal.
- Type of Information We Collect
- Information Provided Directly by You
When you register an account to participate in or receive a service from our Site, such as newsletters, workout sessions, invitations, Events, club, chats, inbox messages or post User Content (or from any features), we ask for personal information about you. This can consist of a combination of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth. Different types of accounts on the Site may ask for different personal information.
By consenting to enter your details in the fields requested, you enable us to provide you with selected services. You may ‘opt in’ to receive direct emails from us and/or our selected partners. You are not required to ‘opt in’ to any services in order to register an account.
We will not disclose information provided directly by you to unrelated third parties or use the information in any other way without your prior consent.
- Information on How You Use Our Site
When you access our Site we will collect limited information about how you use the Site including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on a page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website that you visited prior to accessing our site. These forms of information are automatically logged by our web server and are used by us and selected partners to analyse general activity on our Site. This information is not cross-referenced with any other information which may enable you to be identified as an individual.
We do not cross-reference cookies with any other information which may enable you to be identified as an individual except in circumstances where you purchase a product or service directly from us.
- Location services
- How We Use Your Information
- Managing and Optimising Our Site
We contract with a limited amount of online partners to assist us in managing and optimising our Site. In helping us conduct market research and measure the effectiveness of our Site we use web beacons and cookies to collect information. This information helps us learn how you and other users are accessing our site, which advertising or areas of the Site are popular and how many users are responding to competitions and marketing initiatives. Although our selected online partners log the information coming from our Site on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used. The information provided by us to our selected online partners is anonymous. This information is not cross-referenced with any other information which may enable you to be identified as an individual by any of our selected online partners.
- Facilitating Your Use of the Site
We will use certain information we have collected from you or you have provided to us to help you access particular areas of the Site (Inbox message, any features, to upload User Content etc.) and to administer features.
- Select Marketing by Us
In order for us to personalise your use of the Site, we may use some portions of the information we have collected from you or you have provided to us. If you choose and consent to receive email notifications from us regarding newsletters, updates, offers and rewards, we will contact you directly. Please note that we do not advocate junk mail and you may chose to stop marketing emails from us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- Third Party Advertising
We may use a selected partner to manage our third party advertisements on the Site. Our partners may personalise what ads you see based on your use of this Site and other websites. This information is anonymous in that it does not include your name, street address, email address or telephone number. In order to do this, our partner may need to place a cookie on your computer. The majority of web browser software automatically accepts cookies but you can manually enable, disable or limit cookies on your computer directly. Please note that disabling cookies from your web browser may limit our ability to personalise your use of the Site.
- Responding to Feedback and Requests
If you ask us any questions or provide us with feedback, we will use your information to identify you in order for us to respond appropriately.
- Retention of Information
We will retain the information that identifies you as an individual for as long as we need to fulfil the required purpose. When you register for an account on the Site we will keep your personnal information for as long as your account is active. If you chose to deactivate your account with us we will delete all your personal information that we possess as soon as possible. This affects only personal information.
We operate a secured server on our Site and offer your information the same level of online protection as our own information. We will never ask you for account passwords in an unsolicited phone call or unsolicited email. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and you should not disclose them to anyone.
- If You Are Under 18
If you are aged 18 or under you are not permitted to register on this Site or provide us with any personal information. You are otherwise entitled to use the Site with the permission of your parent or guardian.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access your information held by us and, where necessary, to have it amended. You can also request not to receive marketing information from us. For more details, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatroom, Forums, Clubs, Spots mapping, Events, Comments, posts, features and User Content
We remind you that chat rooms, Spots mapping, forums, clubs, features, posts, comments and areas of our Site that allow you to submit User Content on our Sites are for public viewing and discussion. Any personal information supplied by you in the public areas of the Site is widely accessible. We are not responsible for the information or content posted by you on the Site.
- Links to other websites
- Changes to our privacy statement